Friday, April 16, 2010

Yo! people in front of the screen... how are u all doing? lol....

Me tend to update blog often during exam period.. xD actually just wanted to make this the 190th post.. LOL...10 more to reach 200... Hoorah!! = =

Checked the courses I took for summer.. OMG... half of the courses must write research paper and essay assignment.. Research paper worth 35% .. HOLY FREAK... xD WALAO A.... I m so excited to write 8-9 pages of research paper on religion.. T_T OMG... No choice.. humanity course they have nothing better to do other than ask u to write essay full of crap... xD

(Hmm...anything else to share with ur blog readers?) ... haha....err... basically nothing happens in exam week..except I slept a lot more than normal days.. WTF...and I m not suppose to do that... hahaha.....

Wanted to buy speakers so I can blast songs next time when I feel bored....hahaha.... wait for Boxing Week... xD All are excited to go back M'sia during summer...and I m excited to take summer classes during the summer.. Oh Yeah!! xD

Ook... Physics paper next.. hahaha..... two more to go... Let all hell break loose again today.. xD I found doing exam papers in the gym is so nice.... xD only If u found ur Feng Shui place.. LOL....


Cheers people! Good luck to whoever at wherever u are doing ur exam whenever this week..Wish u all the best! However...take care of urself as well! Whatever happens...just tell urself... it was just all hell broke loose...u had managed to finish the paper.. it would be fine.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment