Friday, December 10, 2010

Feeling sucks... really bad mood... damn....
so helpless inside...
like floating at the middle of Caribbean sea..
with no lands seen at the horizon...
no lighthouse giving beams of hope...
my compass doesn't point North..
am floating.. waiting to sink..
though the night skies are beautiful...
crescent moon and bright stars at these winter nights..
cold chilling winds caressing my face..
but these perfections looks far..very far..
coz I am at the middle of Caribbean sea..
praying upon the stars that I will not drown..



keep cheating myself that everything will be fine...

Can I once ... just once be honest to myself?

I always believe strongly in myself... but now... I just feel sucks... really sucks...

2 comments:

  1. *KNOCK KNOCK
    elo elo~ are you okayy? take caree ar O_O dun give up

    ReplyDelete
  2. continue to believe in urself...i trust u ..hahaa...
    jia youuu and take care k..dun think negatively d..

    ReplyDelete