Monday, April 25, 2011

Just wrote a long post.. but then I erased them.. and decided to write this..

"The house is so quite now.. if u want to get a feel of how being in the milky way like.. Come here.. silent and suffocating with emptiness.. LOL..."

All my friends had flown back to their home... (well of coz on an airplane..not like they have wings)..
We didn't sleep whole night yesterday..and their flight is like in the morning.. crazy shit rite? lol.. I don't recall what we did too.. but it was funny and crap.. xD well..I will only be seeing them again after 4 months.. o__O hahahaha....finally. Just kidding.. xD

so three days straight of being a complete excellent couch potato.. hahaha... if they have an exam for couch potato.. I will be getting an A+ .. sleep..wake up..eat..play Pokemon..sleep again..eat..watch movie..sleep..eat Pokemon.. lol..
ya.. u get me right.. We are playing Pokemon Black.. wtf.. MICHAEL! WHY R U DOING WHAT A 4 YEAR OLD KID DOING?!
hahahaha.... xD

saw a kid playing Pokemon on a Nintendo 3DS yesterday at my voluntary work.. lol.. and I feel like telling him.. "hey kid..u r not leveling up.. don't go for the gym leader.." hahahaha....wtf..

thinking of packing.. I go all OMG..AGAIN?! packing..every year I had been packing.. kanasai..

ok.. that's it for now.. lol..dun really have anything to update..
For the friends staying back in Canada: Have a fun time.. Enjoy the summer! and prepared to get heated to craziness..! and see u all after 4 months..

For friends back home: LOL.. see you when I see you..

For myself: Prepared to get heated to craziness as well... Dun enjoy the holidays..Feel them! and bring an umbrella everytime u r out..coz UV rays are not good for the skin.. xD


Ciao!
Summer is finally here..AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment