Monday, December 15, 2008

10 days had passed....

It had been 4 days since my last post.. 10 days had passed in our holidays and still I am doing nothing meaningful...
What I had done starting from last Friday was... Hmm..... Ya, on Friday, after doing some housework, I went to the National Library.. Still I can tell you, Taylor's library is much more better than the National Library.. They have the same system too.. Reserve items and on shelf items, but the reserved items, you can't borrow out from the library... And, the reserve items are far more than the on shelf items.. So, in the end, i borrowed 3 novels..2 by James Patterson and 1 by Paul Auster. James Patterson-Honeymoon and Step on A Crack while Paul Auster-Oracle Night. The reasons I borrow these books are I really can't stand reading Pride and Prejudice anymore, can't understand at all.. and I like fictions.. plus I have nothing better to do at home.. So, that was my Friday last week.

Saturday, I went to KLCC for the PIKOM PC Fair.. with a few buddies.. All are my former classmates and friends.. It was fun and great having a small gathering with them.. So, the old sayings from my school must be true -"Once a Victorian, always a Victorian"..(We were from Victoria Institution for your information.. Really miss my schooling days..) Next week, i am going out with my brothers again perhaps.. hahahahaha.............. Then, after the PC fair.. we went for a movie.. "Transporter 3"! haha.......... Then, Xiang Rong sms telling me the results for our final exams were out on Taylors Online a second later from the moment I sat down waiting for the movie.. Nice timing... haha... All the mood for watching a great movie were gone and for the entire movie, I kept worrying about my average.. haha....... Fortunately, my results are still fine.. slightly above the cut-off point.. haha...

Sunday, which was yesterday... I played badminton in the morning and read my novels for the whole afternoon... haha...... At nite, went out for dinner with my parent and my mom's friends..

Time flies.....

The Book Covers for the novels I borrowed...

James Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment