Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year to my family and friends...

Time Flies.. Year 2008 to me.. was happy and yet not so happy (Paradox)... haha.... I would not further elaborate here.. I will just keep it to myself the happy and the sad things. If I wrote a list of events starting from January to December..People will be bored reading it.. haha..... Actually not a very long year for all of us, isn't it?

Many people said..New year, new beginning, new adventure... Is it true?
We still have to continue with what we are doing currently, do our best in the new year and finally hope for the best.. Perhaps some new goals to achieve in a new year.. But every goal we set for ourselves; aren't they the same every year?? haha...... Maybe only mine are always the same for every year.. Perhaps, my goals for year 2009 will be slightly different from previous years.. Ya, slightly different..but the main objectives behind them are still the same.. haha......

I don't know what I am writing in this post.. haha...... If u can understand then Good... haha...

Just want to wish everyone: For year 2009, hope everyone can do their very best in everything and have the best of LUCK. The most important is wish everyone will be in a good state of health and happy always...

3 comments:

  1. so boring...anything more? Haha! Happy new year! Remember to improve ur bowling skill ah! Haha! Running out of challengers now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... I don't have time to improve my bowling skill, bro.
    Anyway, it was the second time I played Bowling. haha..... Ok. Next time we gather again, we will play Bowling. But I will lose to you bro.. You can get double strike.. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it can be more than just double strike man!!!!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete