Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Second Semester

So, my second semester of ICPU had started on Wednesday,7th January 2009. Can't believe one week is going to end and today is Friday.

Here is my timetable:
Calculus and Vectors: Ms. Foo Period 3
Physics: Mr. Gary Allan (Canadian) Period 5
English 4U: Mr. David Borden (Canadian) Period 6
Moral Studies/Malaysian Studies: Mr. Tong J.C. Period 1

I have my break in period 2 and period 4
The duration for each period is 1 hour and 15 minutes... My class starts on 8a.m.

haha...... I think I have given too much information here.. hehe.............

Basically, classes are now fine but I don't know what will happen as the time goes by... because Calculus and Physics is super tough.. Especially Calcucus.. It is harder than I imagined! Maybe I am not so good in Maths afterall... hehe...

Ok.. Gotta go now.. going to have my Physics class.. Mr Allan is a great lecturer... Don't want to be late to his class... haha..

1 comment:

  1. next time try to reply in my blog. In case i miss ur message. I can't go to every blog to search for my replies. Tq. Anyway, how is life?

    ReplyDelete