Monday, January 12, 2009

Satire............

Satire... Hell I don't know the meaning of this word.. It is a literary device..English 4U... Had checked in Wiki.. It is an attack on something which the author strongly disapproves, using the weapon of wit..wiT..wIT...WIT.. Featuring strong vein of irony and sarcasm... We always said people are sarcastic.. Do you really know the true meaning of sarcasm??? or Irony??

Mimetic Criticism of literature...Judge the literary work based on the Reality of the world and human life.. There are many other types of criticism in literature,, All are used to CRITICISE the bloody piece of literature.. haha...... Must be very fun if u knew all the types of criticism... haha....hehe....haha....hehe..............

To my buddy, Tze Jun.. This is not a post on academic stuff ... This is my LIFE!!!! I have to learn literature in a deep..deeper...deeper...deepest....perspective............ haha............ Why must we learn literature in English 4U???????

I SIMPLY LOVE ENGLISH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. well...it is not complete enough to say that. u should say, this is part of my lessons in my LIFE!omg......

    ReplyDelete