Tuesday, January 20, 2009

.........FUN........

Fun is waiting for me in this Chinese New Year break....


This morning, our good looking English 4U lecturer, David gave us two assignments due in the week after CNY.. TWO..TWO!!!! One is the essay (1200 words to 2000 words!!) criticise one piece of literature in our course..(They have a book called ECHOES 12 and inside, they have compiled lots of literacy works...)! Please..those who ARE NOT IN ICPU..DON'T EVER SAY:" CEH...! ESSAY ONLY WHAT!!"

IMAGINE! One piece of POEM, They want you to write 1200 words to 2000 words criticising the poem... The word criticising here is more gentle.. Example, Mimetic criticism, feminist, historical, marxism, and many more..... And the other one is Presentations.. OMG!!! Same thing also.. Criticise a piece of literature..15 to 20 minutes..

But the irony part is, David told the class,:" Guys, don't worry about these assignments, we will have working period in classes after the break. You guys just finish your Independent Study Unit novels will do. Please finish it during CHINESE NEW YEAR." WALAO!!! This is fun..! Reading books in Chinese New Year... And the Independent Study Unit thingy, I don't want to further elaborate here.. It makes me go nuts!

So, I will definitely have great fun and joy in this Chinese New Year... Cousins playing cards while I am flipping the pages of my novel... People chatting while I am trying to digest what the hell I have read in my classical novel... Visiting friends or relatives, people bring presents and goods while I bring a classical novel.. haha......... One whole week keep worrying about those assignments... This definitely will excite me and make my blood pressure pump high..


Life is Good.. Isn't it? Sometimes, It is just too Good..

No comments:

Post a Comment