Sunday, January 18, 2009

...............................

Chinese New Year is just around the corner... Exactly one week from now...

I have nothing much to say here... and I am waiting and expecting fun in the following week.... Hope really can enjoy and face "hell" again after that...

So, Last week nothing much happen... haha..... I forgot what happened last week... but I know what will happen later.. I will have my very first Physics Quiz..(ya..Not unit test..Only Quiz...). Physics is really hard... Kinematics in two dimemsions....WALAO....

OK... Not going to blog anymore.. gotta study... And I read in Xiang Rong's post... Will there be assignments (What writing assignments and presentations... I guess the writing one will not be any good..for sure >600 words essay on literature or maybe worse...) given to us during CNY???? OMG!!!! ****!!!!..... If there really is... ****.... We can't enjoy anymore!!!.....




Life Is Good.... (Familiar with this slogan?? haha....... It is from a brand..)

No comments:

Post a Comment