Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To love a person is never easy..
But for a person to truly love you back is even harder...

(Got this quote in a book I read long time ago.....)

So, for those who had found the person who u think is the right one for you... Appreciate him/her..
=)


Ciao... gotta go do my chemistry formal report... Friday Calculus Test..Chemistry quiz...report due.. aih.... I am having headache now... Guess I gonna take paracetamol.. = = I hate Panadols.. HOLY SHIT..!


Why is the water at here has mud taste...?! FARK!! FARK!!! FARK!!!! I miss my home's water.. T.T


T.T again.. my account still has a balance...they will start charging me interest... T.T aih...SAKIT HATI... T.T My money...why have to pay more?! FARK!!!!!!!!


It is never easy...coz I never told u it is going to be easy... T.T



My head and my heart feels so PAIN..


Ok.. from now on..I will shut down my blog till winter break...since..I can't come out with anything interesting to write...and...finals is approaching... and...initially I thought of deleting my whole blog...but still reluctant to do so..but one day I will... since writing blog...now I think is somehow silly and time-consuming...wtf...



*Log-off...

No comments:

Post a Comment