Saturday, November 7, 2009



Finished a film named "Shinjuku Incident", starring Jackie Chan.. What would I say about this movie? Hmm...first of all..not typical Jackie's action packed.. but a lot of message is embedded in this one hour and 46 minutes long show.. xD
If to rate.. I will give it a 8 over 10 =) Really good movie too..

Ok.. normally after I watched a movie, I like to talk about what I learnt..got influenced by ENG 4U.. xD wtf... hahaha...... so if u dun wish to continue reading.. u better press the red cross on the top right corner of ur window.. thank you.. xD


This movie...talks about... *yawn*.. Power and human's desire.. Power makes us change the world... or protect ourselves and people around us..or gaining advantage from that...or.. turn u into a DEMON... =D I guess everyone's knows about all these right?

so, I will tell what made me feel so touched after watching.. is .. To gain whatever we wanted in life ..your dream.. ...we have to work hard and maybe pay our life at the end to achieve it.. most importantly the touching part is.. Brotherhood.. lol.... and how love often makes us stronger... =)


The movie main concept of this movie is an eye for an eye...and what is right is always right...U will never escape from what u had done wrong from the beginning... =)


Actually I still prefer Jackie doing his high kicking and punching and jumping from high walls... this movie is a heavy drama.. only one percent of action genre..and Jackie din fight at all...wtf...
But...I will say..OMG...He is very good in doing drama genre movie too... Awesome... =)

If one day my another favourite Jet Li..do drama genre as well...I will... = = aih.... why this era all go into drama.. = = hahahaha..........



Back to telling my diary..but not many people want to hear..wtf... forget it... hahahaha..... nothing much happened..and I got a little bit of fever now.. = = guess my body want me to go to sleep.. hahahaa......

My blog becomes quite tasteless nowadays..can anyone suggest a few interesting topics that I can blog about...to make my blog more sweet...or more spicy? ..lol...( spice is one part of evolution too....wtf..) ... maybe next time I will tell u guys about chilies... xD


Everything is controlled by ur mind.. what u think, u become... =) I think I am a superman, can I become superman? = = HOLY CRAP~


HOLY CRAP = The ultimate crap of all craps... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment