Friday, October 30, 2009

Sad Song...

Oh baby there's sth that I have to tell u 'bout
Can't hold it in my heart all this pain is breakin' me down
Thought I found my one true love couldn't show u how I feel
I'm asking for one more chance
Didn't know where u stand or what ur feelings demanded from me
I pleaded ur love wouldn't pass
This is the sound of honesty
I gave up my heart I tried to be all I could be
My heart gonna wait forever I'm still holding on to
All of our moments together
Wish u were here with me but
Memories are all I have left
It seems the promises that u made to me were nothing

xD I didn't write this great piece... It is
By: Bi Rain "Love Story"

Finally... Found the english version of this song..hahahaha..... Rain's English not bad wad.. lolx....
This is a nice song...yet a sad one if u read through the full lyrics..only part is shown here.. =)


Hmm.... ok.. that's all from me today... Don't want write long long ady and don't wanna put in lame joke anymore.. A lot of people had complained... isshhH wtf..~
When I wrote crap..people complained... when I tried to joke..people complained.. when I express long long .. people complained.. lolx... If I said I want to close my blog...see got any complain or not..? isshhH wtf~


O ya..finally a more "relaxed" weekend.. but still..got LAB REPORTS~!!! T.T

Ok.. Happy Halloween people~ =D Hope u all got sucked by vampires tonight.. xD
ENJOY~~

4 comments:

  1. hehehe happy holloween too!!!!
    gosh miss you guys so muchlah... HAHAHAHA hope u r doing fine there... take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Bro! hahahaha...... I miss u guys too laa... T.T

    So far so good lo..still surviving =)
    How about you bro?
    Why ur girlfren always makes u feel sad ah~? isshhH..made our bro emo pulak.. hahaha.... xD anyway..what I can do is wishing u all the best and good luck in ur future undertaking.. =)

    See you soon...in msn.. = = hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought u have found u true love. copy paste pulak now ...f u lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro~ In reality.. there is no true love.. xD Will u love someone for over 30 years...? or will someone love u for over 30 years? or till death do us apart? hahahaha...... hmm..u may say there are.. but for me, if u found one...appreciate it.. =)

    I believe in no true love.. xD

    ReplyDelete