Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dull post~

Hi~ folks.. it is Thursday again..hahaha.... as I promised..I will update every Thursday.. xD

Although nothing much to write...but still..I will write something..although no one will read my crap post..but I will still write..lol... wtf..

Recently..just received a sad news that a friend of mine from primary school has just passed away due to accident in the U.S.. T.T aih...why did such thing happen to him.. T.T sad...~He is a nice guy..T.T His family must be very devastated rite ... haizz
Life is short..U will never know what will happen tomoro.. so, I guess we should all be thankful that we r still alive today and appreciate what we r having.. =) Help people around us whenever we could...a random act of kindness changes the world.. =) Never hate anyone...


So..nothing much happen this week... just a lot of assignments.. sleep at 4am every day..almost..
I didn't delay my work you know..just I was working at such a farking slow pace..aih... Maybe my brain is more stupid..that's why.. xD
shhH...Don't tell my mum that I sleep at 4am..or else she will tell me again that it is not healthy..hahahaha...... but.. work not done..how can I sleep rite..~ I am not that irresponsible ok..
年轻的时候就是要挨得咯。。 hahaha..... a day only has 24 hours.. u dun have all 24 hours...u only have 12+ hours that can be fully used.. so..what u think.. use them wisely.. sleep is not that important to me nowadays..as I only have half brain..2 hands and 2 eyes..and piles of works.. xD
Do not ask me why others can do faster than you and you do so slow... hahaha..... the answer is ... coz I only have myself.. xD


Hmm~ Trying to tell something cheerful in this post... but I couldn't think of any... or maybe I din have any cheerful things happen around me these days..hahahaha...... so.. just cheer up..~! hahaha....syok sendiri..


I still miss my home...the idea of unable to go home makes me ill-tempered... that's all... =)

Found this stupid joke...
Two peanuts were walking down the street... One was a salted..
(I know this is not funny..but at least smile ok..hahaha.... I dun want people after reading my post at the end frowned and said "another emo post from Michael" xD )


ok..that's all.. want to go sleep for awhile before my class start at 3... =D as I only slept 3 hours this morning .. lolx...

Ciao~ people!



1 comment:

  1. whoaa.. ur post getting longer ler... wat peanut jokes .. i dun un > <.. thumb up* u no nid sleep liao ler

    ReplyDelete