Thursday, October 15, 2009

0 degree post

It has been more than one week..I din update my blog.. Good job.. ha ha ha...
The problem is I dun know what to write...completely lost of ideas and inspiration to write..although my past posts are not interesting but they are still good quality crap ok..


and..nowadays.. I dun feel like expressing what's in my mind to anyone anymore..they are all useless piece of shit.. Better keep them to myself.. anyway..who cares about u rite.. =.= plus..everyone has their own piece of shit to care... only u can care for ur own shit... =.=
If u keep on telling and complaining about all the troubles u had..that will only makes u look silly and not mature at all...sometimes its seems like u love to nag..wtf... Time to grow up Michael.. =)
I better start faking myself now..hahahaha...... or maybe I am fake all this while.. who knows rite...


The weather starts cooling... I want them to cool my mind so that I can focus on my studies..that's all... I just want to finish my 4 years of studies with a great degree...go back serve my country..have kids..have a wonderful family and home...make some money..and die at old age..that's all..simple.. hahaha..... life can be simple..but never easy rite.. =)



Ok..gotta prepare for my 2 hours calculus lecture at 3pm..
I shall blog on thursdays...since i am having 3 hours break.. Lets make it twice a month k, my die hard fans? lolx...( perasan again ).. Too bad lor..I am always perasan.. xD


Every thought of yours is a real thing-a force.. what u think..u become.. Force, F=ma
F=motivation x attitude
I dun have attitude and..I have some motivation...
but my force is still 0.. so is what I thought a real thing too? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment