Monday, October 5, 2009

No Title... =.=

Ok.. just 20 minutes before 2 o'clock in the morning ( my sleep time).. I am so wanting to write something .. hahaaha

so today.. I found out that studying alone..in my single room...without any music and movie..is so "Nice".. almost fall asleep.. =.= and so this time..I need Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Hahahaha.... (I ate 4 breads with peanut butter almost 1cm thick.. xD)

so.. basically had studied Biological Science "whole day" ( with some facebooking...and other stuff..).. I managed to cover nothing! LOL...~ U see.. I just somehow felt that I didn't study anything..coz I am still trying to figure out what is Natural Selection..Gene Flow and Genetic Drift.. =.= .. and of coz.. What is Evolution? and so many stuff.. keep on backtracking when I studied.. aih....

Actually..I must admit that the guy.. Charles Darwin..is just a mere genius.. It must had taken a lot of his brain's grey matter to figure out what causes Evolution...and the Natural Selection.. 这样都给他想到。。真的是炸到 = = !!


So.. probably next week will be no post from me...coz will be pretty busy... and I know..I know.. My blog is getting dull nowadays rite.. =.= with so many FARK words in the previous previous post.. =.= plus..everyone said I am just talking crap... so.. T.T sad laa.. how can everyone said I talked crap..=.= Everyone.. T.T
Never mind..a week without post from Michael's blog is nothing rite...since his blog only contains crap.. =.= HAHAHAHA.....


O ya.. talking about evolution.. This funny question came out..I saw it somewhere in a TV show last time..
Why do men need nipples? LOLX...
You can go google searched..and u will get alot of scientific explanation...hahahaha..... but one thing I am pretty sure is..
It is an indicator that the weather is COLD and you may want to wear a sweater outdoor.. lolx...


Ok.. time to sleep.. Adious..!
Hope I will not dream of Isopods .. They are big..damn.. and I am so gonna play with them tomoro.. HAHAHAHA..... I will try to squeeze one and see its juice burst out...wtf.... HAHAHA!


MorningzzZ everyone.. =)

3 comments:

  1. off ur laptop while study ba ><
    haha ... add oil .. midterm rockzxx muachahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...those scientists are reali siao one lo...like tat oso can tink...
    haiz...jia you ba!!! I am just the same with u >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete