Saturday, December 12, 2009

Episode 169th

169th post.. want to make it to 170th.. hahaha.....
Have abandoned my blog for quite some time.. x) 2 weeks only..no big deal..

err.... now started snowing... malas to post the photos I took... next time will post.. my camera became rebellious ady.. cannot take pictures properly.. = =

left last paper for finals.. Physics.. Had screwed Bio and Chem paper.. feel like dying now.. wtf..screw my life!
Physics next Friday... I will study only on Thursday de.. x) that is me.. xP

I noticed.. not so many squirrels roaming the street now.. maybe they hibernate huh... hope they die of cold and hunger. LOL... u see... I wonder .. which trees did they hibernate in?? There are no proper trees for them to stay.. hahaha..... should catch some first for next term Bio's dissection class... easier to catch them now while they are sleeping.. x)

Imagine you are sleeping and someone catch you.. then the next moment you wake up..u find yourself on the dissection table.. HAHAHAHA......wtf...


It is ady 3:00 pm now.. should go to bank before they close at 6? Dunno what time they closing.. but again feel lazy to go out.. = = No one on the street.. Winter break the whole uni is going to be closed..and empty..left a few pitiful people staying over during winter..hahaha.....
The student union organizing a one day "trip" on the Christmas eve.. shall join.. they are going to bring us skating.. = = wtf...as if everyone knows how to skate.. = =


Watched the movie The Bourne Identity yesterday.. an old movie.. but a nice one..
If one day I wake up and find myself forgot everything I have done in the past..due to amnesia.. and suddenly everyone is hunting me down and try to kill me.. hahaha.... what would be my reaction? I dunno.. but ... that will be awful ain't? First thing first..I will kill those that tried to kill me...hahahaha.....if I know how to kill..LOL...
Have u experienced the moment you woke up and for a second u dunno where you are? hahaha..... that is only split second..if that would be forever.. then....wtf hahaha
Read the book "Split Second" .. by the author David Baldacci.. that story is a total different one la.. hahaha

Realised..I have read lots of Science Fi novel also... now..almost haven't finish reading one yet...last time read alot.. can finish one novel in two or three days.. Can make a list of all the books I read .. hahaha.... miss those days..



Ok.. gotta sign out ady.. it is ady 3:15 pm.. xD Ciao!

FML

1 comment:

  1. walao dun kill squirrel.. they so cute... > < gime your time ler.. so free to read n watch movies..

    ReplyDelete