Thursday, December 31, 2009

If One Day.............
















U woke up. . .

























and found that your . . .




















Cellphone is gone. . .











What will you do?












Hahahahaha........... for me.. I was "WHO CARES? I have another one..."









But..still... u know.. I looked for that celaka SAMSUNG phone... since my beloved Sony Ericsson is lying coma in the drawer....









then... guess what.. I found it .. under my pillow... In my pillowcase...





HOLY CRAP. . . If I had been sleeping soundly with it so close to my brain... Boom! Point Blank..How much radiation can our Big Brain absorb within 12 hours between the thickness of a pillow ...?? I slept for more than 12 hours..





T_T




Ok.. tonight I gonna put it on the floor... but..one thing was..I put it on the floor too..but why was it under my pillow the next morning??? hahahaha.......wtf..did I call someone while I was asleep?
Tell me if I had called you last midnight... LOL....



Ok. . . . Time to sleep now... This is not a real blog post... x)
I will post a real one soon. . . but. . what is real?

No comments:

Post a Comment