Monday, January 4, 2010

Y..YE..YEA..YEAH..!!!

ok people.. updated the songs AGAIN in my blog... hahaha.... coz someone complained me giving u guys Alvin's cute voice....wtf... hahaha... so this time..the first in the track is an AWESOME one... One will feel "high" after listening to it.. xD


Well..after..around less than 4 hours.. class will begin.. this term..I swear I will work harder.... x)
but u see me here blogging again.. hahaha......
but u must see.. I woke up at 3 again this morning... LOL. . .


And.. Gosh.. I am addicted to caffeine... Drinking tea helps when u are studying..it helps to focus thought... LOL.... BUT..experiments proved that..long term consumptions of caffeine impaired your memory...and decrease broad range thinking abilities.. HOLY CRAP . . . ok..think I should stop drinking.. hahaha....I just started a few days ago.. can stop maybe.. ahaha.... It is better than nicotine ok..wtf


O ya.. took an IQ test online two days ago..hahaha..... My IQ was 153. . but dun believe it..coz I did it again when I first got 149 . . hahaha.... ok..u will sure say my EQ is low.. fark u.. xD


Had enough rest and fun during the break.. watched almost all the movies in PPstream..hahaha.... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW IRON MAN MOVIE!! It is coming out in May.. still long... T_T I strongly believe someone will make that kind of suit one day.. haha...that's why I hafta work hard and earn tonnes of money to buy that suit..hahaha.... *crap..dreaming again...


O.. now the weather temperature is below negative 10. . hahaha... a warning for you guys..never go out with your hair still wet... hahaha.... I experienced it yesterday when I rushed for the bus and didn't dry my hair well enough... so..u can imagine what happened next.. my hair got frost..LOL....so.. I had to go into the north building and stand next to the heater.. = = holy cow..


err.. I think there is nothing more to write...hahaha..... so..I guess..after class begins..u will see me less in blog and facebook.. I hope I can restrain myself... hahaha....if not..what u see next round in here will be an emo post... x)



Yea!! Let the class begins..! Eager to see the new Bio lecturer... Did very bad in previous Bio course.. T_T Will do better in this one!! x) My Aim...I will not give up! Had learnt a good lesson...KICK YOUR ASS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment