Sunday, February 28, 2010

忍....

I liked this word last time.. even printed a T-shirt by myself with this word on it.. x)

I didn't practise 忍... is the type who always 即触即发.. a bit getting annoyed..Poom! U will see a chair flying.. (table too heavy..) LOL.... but till now.. I realized.. I really can 忍... Hahaha..... (to those who never saw my trueself last time..never knew... to my brothers..u all faham-faham la..lol)

Is it when u get older...ur EQ increased and ur IQ decreased? It normally works that way ain't? hahaha....

but I still think if we 忍 in any situation... we will easily get bullied.. People will think u r weak...and I dun like that...wtf.. (like what I went through today... = = if it were me last time...that person's head ady sticked to the concrete wall...!) = =

but 忍 comes in many ways.. like being persistent in ur work... continuing striving for ur own goal.. if u cannot 忍..there will be no success... =D

忍 needs time and skills... if u cannot .. I have some tips.. If u r under heated offenses...dun explode at the spot..(that will only destroy ur image (although I have none..) haha....) Swallow down ur fire... keep ur heart burning...and take ur revenge slowly.. Plan them well...hahaha...... Planned and organized revenge is the heaviest and scariest ... LOL... It is more powerful than exploding on the spot... Exploding just gives short term damage...hurting the jerk and urself... but planned revenge gives long term damage..hurting only the jerk... xD (To that person.. dun let me meet u again... hiek hiek.. lol..)

But too bad... I am not the type who will take revenge.. xP I m very sporting one ok... if u annoyed me now to the max.. the most I just scold u FARK OFF... or FARK U.. haha.... and so long also I didn't point middle finger ady... (so childish pointing.. = = it is ur own finger.. ) ... If u offended me now... I will not keep it in heart also... and I will not throw a chair at u.. dun worry... xP I will throw two... LOL...just kidding..

Hahaha..... people... I have grown weak... xP U can punch me now.. and I will not punch back.. xD
because... I have more important things to do..to think..and a dream to pursue... x)

I will 忍 in all situations...under all circumstances...and in my work... x) sounds like a pledge..wtf..

ok.. continue Physics lab report...Bio lab readings...BIO MIDTERM TEST...Maths reading...Chem lab report...MATH MIDTERM TEST...More Reports... More quizzes..FINALS...


忍!! One and a half year more....then I can go back home for 4 months.. =D Just a sudden feeling of missing home...


Ciao people...


4 comments:

  1. hahahaa.. but sometime dun 忍。。 when u wan to go toilet... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ham lah you!"(Michael 2009)

    haha, dun ren too much lah, with certain limit and guideline will do for you.

    and agree with ah mui! dun ren when you wanna go toilet. You faham faham lah, still wanna use diapers meh?!

    regards,
    Joker

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.. Dun put that quote here lah.. very sia sui my image one ok... hahahaha....... = = diapers.. u think diapers cheap ah? xD

    ReplyDelete