Saturday, November 27, 2010

The day when it snows...

When was my last update on facebook status? my last update in blogpost?
lol.... no one cares.. u live like an invisible person on the planet called Earth..
You'll Never Walk Alone.. lol.. my ass.. that is for Liverpool fans..


If u were to ask me what is the sweetest thing?
My answer is..
PILLOWS!! and EARPLUGS!
Arhh... THEY ARE HEAVENS!!

Any inventions on earth is great... but..pillows and heavens are greater..!!

know why?
coz.. ya.. I haven't been sleeping for two days.. 48 hours... keep working on formal lab reports with earplugs.. still having one coming up on Monday... xD
but I m so gonna sleep now! no one .. and nothing can stop me!! but hold on.. there is... shhH.. lol...


by the way... I almost forgot what is the filament of a light bulb made up of..!!!
Hmm...ya.. it starts with T....
Ya! TUNGSTEN!!
lol... screw.. and there goes my chemistry discussion with prof...
lol.... imagine..discussion about nothing else but about the lab that u got the lowest mark in.. what a lucky draw...! lol.... FARK!
I dun need lady luck to be on my side... I just need A LOT of ladies luck!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment