Friday, November 12, 2010

Finally learnt my lessons...
Hmm...
ya.. a hell tough week for me...
Deep anxiety for two days...
finally... I got sleep without anxiety yesterday...
haha... u won't understand that kind of feeling...
u will feel like u gonna die... xD
Diazepam sounds like a good drug to take... lol....

think that.. "Aal Izz Well" .. does make some differences.. haha...

Suddenly downloaded all Jay Chou's old albums... from the one in year 2000 to 2010... he is a darn good musician.. at least... I can hear creativity varies among all the albums... love his music..


Found that... I need a quiet .. a very quiet place for study... definitely not with earphones plugged in... I want complete silence...
not the library... definitely not our house... Hmm.. so far can't think of a good place...
the house is silent at 3 in the morning.. but it will only last for 2 hours...
really wish I can go to the moon and read my book.... lol...wtf..


with life so fast..hectic till are not aware of what is happening.... I forgot meditation...
coming back to that.... ya.. Peace!


Ok.. Ciao..! may stop blogging and facebook for some days... maybe some months...
coz... I found no more interest in them anymore... in fact.. the last update for my facebook status is 5 days ago... I hope one day..I can see... last updated... 5 years ago... LOL....


Cheers! Wish everyone has a good November... 2010 going to end... how fast is that...? nah..it is not fast... just only... we are SLOW.. x)

We used to feel that 1 hour is long... that is when we are 10 years old..
when u are 20.. u feel that 1 hour is short...and 1 month is somehow long...
when u are 30.. u feel that 1 month is short and 1 year is still long..
when u are 40.. u feel that 1 month is short.. and 1 year is short..
when u are 50.. u feel that time doesn't matter anymore..
when u are 60.. u feel that LIFE IS SHORT...
if and only if... u can live that long...

xD

No comments:

Post a Comment