Monday, October 31, 2011

It takes a long time to finally know a person's true color..
but it takes even longer to finally realize the true game that person is playing..
haha... just like a good poker game..
It's all about hiding yourself and trying to be another person..
which is hard and slowly eating away yourself..
so be yourself my friends.. =) hahaha..... again.. who are u? really...

Watched the movie Infernal Affairs 1 and 3 again yesterday...although I know I should be studying..lol..
but Come On! Everyone needs a break...just only I took a really long one.. xDD
I really love this movie.. IT IS EPIC..
although it is a very heavy and deep..saddening..depressing..dark..type of movie..haha
but u know Michael likes this kinda dark and negative sort of stuff..lol..
It triggers ur thinking and question basically EVERYTHING.. haha


Okay.. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment