Sunday, November 6, 2011

Recently .. I m addicted to this anime called..
"Hitman Reborn"..
Lol.. I know I should not be catching any anime now coz of all the exams coming up..
but this anime is SUPERB..

It actually teaches u how to be a leader... what traits should you have... how to act like a boss...

lmao.. maybe I m too into this anime... = = Damn...

but without offence...

I found this one FAR BETTER THAN One Piece..Naruto..and Bleach...

coz I can watch it 100 episodes non stop...
while the latter three... = = nah..20 episodes I start to get bored as the episodes progress...and be like Crap...why are them all the same storyline.. zzzZ lol...

yayaya... I knw..I m not a kid anymore..I shouldn't be watching cartoons..

GROW UP! Michael..!

Who say grown ups cannot watch cartoons?
hahaha....

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment