Friday, November 25, 2011

After so long.. finally managed to finish learning a new song on the keyboard..lol
Took a nap.. Damn.. life can be good sometimes.. =)

Played "Angry Bird" on Google Chrome yesterday for like so long...lol... fark me..now I know why it is called an addictive game..

Watched a movie called "The Changed Up" yesterday too...
it is a good and hilarious movie..lol.. don't know why it had such bad review..
Sometimes... u r envy of and u wish u had someone else's life... coz u got so bored of urs..
but if u finally know what comes important in ur life.. u will truly enjoy it.. =)
Enjoy ur life and have fun.. coz u only live it once.. =D lol..


That's all for now.. Finals are coming like real soon... fark me...I still dunno what I m learning so far... what I know is water is H2O and Carbon can form four bonds..Bacteria are bad..n Statistics is a real pain in the ass...no..it is much worse than that...lol..

Let's ask urself a question..
What do u really want in ur life? =)


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment