Friday, November 25, 2011

Lol.. I have to write something on this movie.. it is so much fun to watch..
Just watched "Mad Money".. hahahaha....
from the movie opening.. "They say money can't buy the only one thing...it is called Happiness.. but with money.. you can still buy many other things.."
LOL.. EPIC!!

True that..Money can't buy us happiness... but with no money, can u be happy everyday?
lol...

Another thing from the movie..haha.. "Crime is contagious..but u still can't catch me coz u dun have evidence that I stole those money.. There is no law that a civilian is wrong hiding hundred of thousands dollar notes in the closet.." LOL...EPIC!

Fark me..I spent too much time entertaining myself with movies..games..sleep.. lol..
but who cares... WE NEED SOME FUN SOMETIME RITE? =)))



No comments:

Post a Comment