Friday, June 1, 2012

the weather ',',',''',,''

What can I say about today's weather?
hahahaha..... Crazy? Nice? Rainy? FLOOD?!

Woke up in the morning..feeling quite cold..looking for comforter.. first i was like wtf...it was summer..Hmm.. this is impossible.. then I went on to check my room's temperature.. 20?! HAHAHA... I was just wearing shorts.. then saw it was raining crazily outside...strong wind like the trees maybe "unrooted" at anytime..
People.. The end of the world is near... YEAH!!! LOLOL... One day I may woke up with the ceiling on my face! xD

Okay.. now my plan is to go outside and withdraw money to pay my rent... I don't feel like going out.. when was the last time I walked on a wet sidewalk? err... few months ago..??
FARK!! I DUN WANT TO GO OUT!! If I dun withdraw $$ by midnight today.. the witch will come knocking at my door like I have no money to pay her.. Damn u bitch!

This week nothing much happened... the most happiest thing this week was.. Got back my OB test paper and nearly jumped yelling "FARK YES!" .. when I was doing the test.. I was like .. shit.. I m so gonna fail.. the paper was so subjective and shit..somemore I wrote mostly crap..nothing relevant to the notes... n since never did I do such a course in my life..something like economics..management..n HR?? I just took this course merely for interest n knowledge..
Then.. d day the prof handed back our test.. she said... 4 people failed and the class average is 64.. WTF.. class average so low.. n i sure among the 4 fails.. T__T coz I did not study so much for the test..haha.. then seeing all the other students face after getting their paper.. i was like DOOMED!

then... when I got it back... and saw the 18/20.. I couldn't stop smiling... HAHAHA.... full mark on case study question..!  that was the part I wrote the most crap.. if only I had memorize all the terms well and theories for other parts.. I would had got a 100.. lol.. but yeah.. first time in my life I got such a mark in a test.. and it is not even a science subject.. T__T next time I will aim for a 90 in science courses... well... lol..
Mayb I do have a talent in HR.. LOL... just saying.. xD Studying a course is so much different when u really do the job next time.. classroom knowledge cannot be compared to real time job experience.. hahaha...
Okay.. guess all this stuff i wrote now is damn nerd rite... and such boring post.. zzZ

Conclusion.. Life can be really good when ur confidence is boosted after u performed well.. LOL! xD

Flesh cut by a blunt knife is more painful...coz no blood.. x( it is like every tissue of ur flesh is being damaged structurally... a sharp knife gives a clean cut.. like the samurai.. "WHOOSH" .. painless! hahaha...
I think I am not suitable in the kitchen.. everytime I cut something.. my thumb will be the target.. FML..
I will find metal bracelet for my thumb next time... or use plastic knife for kids.. hahaha....

Okay.. time to go for adventure... I like raining days.. but not when I have to go out..and the sky looks like a typhoon is coming soon.. hahahahahaha.....
A typhoon is coming soon... fark.. it rhymes somemore.. = =


Should I buy Pokemon game or not... should I? should I? should I?
Damn.. stop acting like a 5 year old kid.. people play Unchartered.. u play Pokemon..wtf.. LOL..

Ciao! Chilly summer days.. WOOHOO... it beats air conditioner in the face!! now I pray for it to SNOW!! lolol...

No comments:

Post a Comment