Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Goose with the Golden Egg ..

Hahahaha... I bet everyone knows this fable.. if u dunno this story.. then I m "speechless".. xD
okay.. if u forgot what the fable tells.. here it is..
In short.. it is about a farmer found that his goose laid a golden egg..then became greedy as he grew rich n cut the goose open thinking that he can get all the golden eggs just to find nothing at all..
LOL.. one sentence story told! xD

After many years since the first time I read the story.. the next thing I have in mind is..
What a pathetic farmer.. if only he knew Genetics! LOL!!..
Crossbreed the golden goose man..! and we might still have golden eggs laying geese today.. HAHAHAHA....
Damn.. I m so a total nerd.. how can u after reading a children story.. the first thing that came into ur mind is Genetics?? wtf... xD


No comments:

Post a Comment