Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"Korlywood"

Believe it or not... I STUDIED right after lectures today.. HAHAHAHA..... okay.. well..i know.. I should be doing that coz I m a student.. nothing surprising.. lol..
but for a student that does everything last minute for the past 15 years.. it is SHOCKING! xD

Maybe I have nothing better to do so I study lor...
Hopefully I can keep up the spirit till next year.. xD


Hmm... don't know whether should write this here or not...
but.. anyway.. ok.. Not gonna tell it.. hahahaha.....
Although it is not my business since I have never met that person.. but after hearing that story.. = = I felt a little taken back.. haha... another "sad case" again.. haha...
Hmm... okay.. haha..
I have a little confidence that I m somehow a better person... LOL!!!
but can't deny.. I do have low self-esteem.. HAHAHA....

Been catching up with few korean dramas lately... WHAT THE SHIT?! Did u juz wrote korean dramaS??
hahaha.... ya.. Korean dramas!
Don't ask me why... I really don't know what the shit happened to me.. but I juz got hooked like others.. xD

Recently read a book called The Addicted Brain during my short break.. they listed a few addiction like INTERNET OVERUSE.. Drugs.. Alcohol.. and many more.. and the ways to cure d addiction..
They left out one.. Korean drama and idol groups.. ROFL!!!
I m certain there is no cure for it.. xD We have Hollywood.. Bollywood.. i think soon we shall have Korlywood.. hehehe!! (if u asked me why not Kollywood..hahaha...Ya..I googled it..and it means tamil cinema..hahahaha.... so..well.. we need another new word..) xD or maybe there is already a term for korean cinema.. Hmm..well.. if there is..I m so sorry.. do let me know.. xD


Alrite.. This is another boring yet absolutely-worth-ur-time post.. I m deeply sorry if u probably wasted 5 minutes of your life reading this piece of crap.. xD
But I can be damn sure... this 5 minutes made up for ur another 50 years (maybe more..maybe less xP )..coz it is worth it.. HAHAHA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment