Saturday, May 12, 2012

Been thinking quite a lot these days.. guess when u start to age..u start to think all random unnecessary stuff.. hahaha.... Can't believe I m reaching 25 in "n" years (soon enough) and still I have no accomplishments yet.. LOL... saw a very good quote.. Do or Die is an old concept.. Do before Die is d new concept.. hahaha....

Am always interested in Greek history and shit like that... i juz dunno.. guess I m a down-to-shit-boring person xD I was searching for the song in King 2 Hearts (ya u heard me...korean drama LOL) "Ride of the Valkyries" (by Wagner a Romantic era composer..if I m not wrong) hehehehe.... and came across this History channel video on Youtube about The Battle of Thermopylae... best known as Last Stand of the 300.. hahaha.... Amazed at how Youtube always has unrelated videos linked together.. = =

Familiar of the word 300? yayaya... they made the movie of muscular men slashing in blood bath..
the video talks about the battle... I m amused by how 300 (actually a few thousands) is against thousands and thousands even millions (actual number is not known..but the Persians were estimated at a number of 300,000) of Persians armies.. anyway the significance of that battle is that it shows Greece as a whole, unified because Athens and Sparta at that time are two separated countries.. they came together in fending off the Persians at the Thermopylae Pass.. The Pass itself is a good military strategy too.. (actually there was combination of Navy and Land tactics and Navy defend played a very important part too but people just remember the 300 brave soldiers after that) lol...
Gosh.. I sound like a complete nerd here..
Sorry for a post on history.. hahahahaha......

U will probably ask me.. then why didn't u take Greek or Roman history courses in Summer?
Interested in ancient Greek and Roman mythology very much too..
Lol.. Hmm.. coz I dun want to kill my passion... enough said.. HAHAHA....

Addicted to Hard Rock songs again these days... too stress? lol...
Been listening AC/DC today whole day...and felt like I gonna burn the house down! coz it is so FARKING HOT (summer is near)!! THUNDERSTRUCK!! LOL!! xD
I listened to their songs and studied Bio today... Damn! I studied way trillion times better than in the library.. HAHAHAHA....FML...


Alrite... guess nothing to write anymore.. what another dull post again.. x(
Oh ya... hahhahaha.....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment