Thursday, May 30, 2013

okay. haha... left my blog deserted for more than a month yet only I realized "Ya! I have a blog!" juz a moment ago.
Have a lot in mind to write.. about my 2+ weeks Europe backpacking trip (a.k.a Walk-Around-Europe) LOL... about something of something.. n about anything of everything..
but.. I couldn't find words to start d long grandfather story.
so to cut it short..
"THE WORLD IS A BOOK & THOSE WHO DO NOT TRAVEL READ ONLY ONE PAGE" -Augustine of Hippo.

 "There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign" - Robert Louis Stevenson.

"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them" - Mark Twain.

"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles" - Tim Cahill.

& gee.. I start to miss Barcelona and Paris already.. LOL..

and another thing.. I finished reading a book by Dan Brown "The Da Vinci Code"!
yaya.. I knew dis book was history.. hahaha..but yes Dan Brown is now on my list of favourite authors. lol. n judging from how he only published another new book in the series after so many years..it is juz all fine I started to read Da Vinci Code.. now I dun have to wait for his new books.. LOL.. ya..kinda make sense. xD

will proudly present some of the photos I humbly taken by my amateur n unpolished photographing skills.. n of course..I think I have some hidden potentials to be a good photographer.. lol.. xP

alrite.. dats all for nw. Ciao!

People keep asking me "so what's next?"
- "To live"

No comments:

Post a Comment