Friday, April 19, 2013




Went for a movie dis week wif housemates.. lol. an animation from DreamWorks (my all time favorite animation producer other than Pixar and Disney..haha) called "The Croods"..

This movie is well beyond my expectations.. I alrd had a very high expectation after I saw the trailer last summer..lol..n it is indeed a very awesome animation wif lots of lessons to learn. haha...if u asked me will I watch for the second time.."Yes! I WOULD!"haha.. one thing I love about animation nowadays is they never stop surprising u.. =D plus dis animation is hilarious as well.. lol.. very creative..unique n original n keeps u wondering who was the genius behind that make it n wrote the script..hahaha....

Never stop stepping out from your comfort zone and explore.. u never knw wad is out there n wad life has to offer if u dun step out for urself..

Never let fear leads u in life.. To live in fear isn't living..it is juz not dying..
Let Hope leads u...never lost hope.. Dun live in the past.. Live in the present n fight for tomorrow.
If u fear that u will fail.. u will forever be a failure..

Never be afraid.. A little fall and stumble will keep u moving forward..

Brain...is always our ultimate tool.. USE it.. unless u dun have one.. LOL..


I know old habits die hard..what keeps u succeed..lived..or survived for many years doesn't mean they will keep u like dat for the years to come.. Adaptation and change is key to excellence n survival in dis world.. =)


Never ask a dog to roll over.. lolol.. coz shit can happen..hahaha.... dun believe me? see 1:41


One thing came across my mind throughout the entire movie was "Love..Hope..Explore..and Discover.. LIVE!"

I also like how they add the little concept of evolution to d animation and also a little twist to it hahaha... since I took anthropology last summer.. gee..it was juz pure joy to see how they played wif it in in d animation.. LOL..
the Croods' character has narrow forehead n big jaw..slightly resembled the transitional ape-lie genus before the homo genus.. n they also sometimes walk on their four limbs..
n the character Guy in d movie has all the feature of a modern human.. xD
those were wad I observed..Hahahaha....
what I have to say about the production of dis animation is juz... PURE AWESOMENESS..GENIUS!


Okay. back to studying. =)
Something big is coming after exams.. WooHoo... Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment