Thursday, April 11, 2013

the infamous potato

so as usual I was having my dinner after planning to stay overnite in d lib today..LOL.. got addicted to staying overnite in d lib.. felt so lonely n boring at home..so y not go study was the first thing that came across my mind in my things-to-do list. Hahahaha....
dun ask me y.. I juz felt so weird for not doing anything these days.. juz wanted to keep myself occupied after the empty feeling of need not to write any paper..lol.

usual dinner..usual place.. but farked up weather.. hahaha...

then there was dis pair of young couple arguing..over potato! Hahahaha....
since I was sitting at the table next to theirs.. wad I knew was.. first they questioned y there was no potato in d soup coz the photo showed potato is supposed to be in there.. then they decided to go ask the boss.. lol.. n the boss said ya.. last year they used to have it but not many customers eat them so they took it out from the soup..
LOL.. what I thought is that it is complete bull.. wad they couldn't say is they wanna save cost.. HAHAHA!
n then I didn't knw what happened after they got the answer frm the boss coz I was too indulged in my food.. I was starving..! Hahaha...

but the next second.. the guy started shouting to that cute lady "SHE SAID LAST YEAR!" ..
zzZ I was like .. waddamice...they still argue over a potato they couldn't get? xD
n then the lady said something like (without increasing her volume) "No..last year we came also dun have"..
n the guy juz kept increasing his volume n said things like "SHE ALREADY SAID LAST YEAR DIDN'T U HEAR DAT JUZ NOW?"

I was like.. zzZ oh man.. u serious?! juz a potato..u need to shout like dat?
felt like telling that jerk.. "dude.. juz chill man.. for fark sake..it's just a baby potato..."
n then they started to quarrel..n bising bising.. n then that lady juz shut her mouth but that jerk still kept shouting annoying stuff.. =.=
n of course.. they ended in what we called for decades since WW2..  THE COLD WAR.. ~~~
what a supposed to be happy ending dinner turned into nuclear warfare.. =.= waddafish..

gee... =.= zzZ I know.. guys.. we have our ego..our pride..watsoever.. u can show ur ego n pride whenever n wherever u want... in the bedroom...in the house...in the club...among the kings.. but please NOT over the dinner table.. especially when u r dining wif the ladies.. =.= u think it is appropriate to argue over the dinner table? somemore coz of a piece of potato.. zzZ
damn.. didn't u learn table manners? First rule: NO shout shout over the table.. hahah..
u can show ur anger when u r annoyed or when u felt u r being wronged.. v show our stand..that is wad guys do..if not we call u sissy.. BUT please not during dinner..or in d public.. n shouting over some stupid shit like a potato..?! man u serious?! how old r u?
Hahahaha... old folks always say "Eating is beyond the heavens".. even the thundergod can't thunderstrike a person if he/she is eating.. LOL.. ya..something like dat.. no wonder we never saw news like people got thunderstruck when they were eating.. we got news like people got thunderstruck on d field..etc. lolol...

ya.. to be honest.. if u really felt annoyed wif her very persistent stupid claim for that potato.. u could juz kept quiet n pulled a long face.. LOL.. but please DON'T SHOUT AT HER IN D PUBLIC.. zzZ wtf..
I knw some of u might say I m not in d right place to say dis.. coz I used to pull a long face at everyone during dinner n shouted at people.. HAHAHAHA.... but ya..that was a few years ago.. lol.. hopefully I alrd learnt some lesson n also learn something from this dude today.. xD no matter how unhappy u r .. juz please dun shout over the table..haha..

it was really awkward u knw sitting beside them.. eating the same dish.. n they were arguing no potato in their soup.. =.=zzZ while I was eating quietly n murmured.."ya... y no potato?' LOL... I guess the boss felt more awkward coz her customer quarrel over her non-famous potato.. HAHAHAHA.....!
I really m curious what would happen if I told them.. "Yo.. mine has potato! y urs dun have?"

so I guess... wif what happened today.. next week when I visit that place again for my dinner.. Will there be any potato in my soup? LOL...

n then I think... does every relationship turned up to be like dat?
hahaha.... guy got tired wif the girl.. u knw.. for sure during their first few dates.. that guy obviously won't behave like a jerk.. LOL.. but after some years.. ya..he started to get annoyed.. I guess what that girl wants was juz to have more conversations wif dat guy.. Hahaha.... of course she is not that stupid to keep that potato topic going on and on.. lol.. (n I didn't mention.. ya..before the potato storm.. they were eating kinda quietly without any lively conversation...lol..n of course the potato was the most lively one..hahah)
I think everyone needs to learn relationship management... not only for spouse or couple.. but also within family members.. friends..n etc.
hahaha....

n seriously dat guy could had juz came up wif a far better solution than shouting like an idiot.. maybe like saying.. "I want to eat some potato too..lets make potato salad tonite.."
Lol.. of course.. the night will turn out better!...hahaha....as the saying goes "the night is still young".. who knows what some good shit he might be getting on the couch..(if u knw what i mean LOL...)
zzZ I didn't mean anything dirty.. being couch potato! Hahaha.... watching movie together or play some video games can be fun too..! HAHAHAHA!! (ya rite...after few posts of urs..we knw wat u meant..ROFL)


hahaha.... never knew having dinner alone can so much insights.. lol...
okie.. off to study.. Library is my first home recently.. xD
I should make a t-shirt that read:
" I LOVE LIBRARY"

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment