Friday, April 5, 2013

of legs and badminton

Spicy hotpot + 2 rice & warm shower after an intense and fun badminton session is FANTABULOUS! LOL... it would be in the heavens if there is beer.. xD

Made three new friends today...2 ladies and a guy..never saw them before in all the badminton sessions.. hahaha.... Y did I decide to mention them in this post out of so many people that I had met? coz one of d girls has LONG SLENDER legs.. *drools* LMAO! WTF..Y DID I SOUND LIKE A PERVERT HERE? HAHAHAHA....n I forgot her name...but I remembered the name of d other two..Oliver and Amy.. zzZ T_T Y did I forget her name.? Maybe coz I got captivated by dat pair of beautiful legs and wasn't actually listening..wtf..u farking pervert! lol... n it was her that asked for the name in the beginning..n yet I didn't remember hers.. hahahaha.... (Nearly applied facial cleanser to my hair juz now trying to recall..xD now u knw y I m facing hair loss problem..lol..)
n I m dead serious about could not recalling her name.. hahahaha.... (u thought I was kidding..weren't u? lol)

after a few sets of match n of course I performed some decent smashes but wasn't very powerful.. (even I was surprised I could smash alrd).. she wanted to switch racquet coz wanna try different types of racquet..  Weird rite? I never met anyone who wanted to switch their racquet wif one that they r not used to.. Lol.. n of course I m more than happy to switch n also warn her that mine is heavier.. hahaha....
I got a lighter racquet. hahaha.... hers is the Nanospeed series frm Yonex n is built for speed.. but its string n grip was modified so it is balance in both speed n power.. my racquet is heavy coz it is built for power only n very slow for wrist action n speed unless u r a professional.. hahahah.... (obviously I m not a professional player)..
y did I bought my racquet n not the Nanospeed one? Duh... coz the Nanospeed is EXPENSIVE..hahaha
n also I secretly wished I m a professional player.. LMAO!

Guess wad.. DAMN.. using her racquet.. I can't even follow my shuttle trajectory once I smashed it..n my reaction time got faster too.. coz it is so light..my wrist action got stronger..it felt like a caged bird got freed.. LOL..my wrist juz liberate so much power n the shuttle went wif the speed of sound.. compared to the shuttle smashed using my racquet (clear trajectory).. Hahahaha.... this is probably due to my long term practising using the heavy racquet.. so it has d advantage when I use a lighter one since my wrist is trained to a heavier weight..lol..
SWEET.. never knew it is that advantageous to play with a heavy racquet.. it juz makes ur wrist stronger.. =D
I was so freaking surprised when I couldn't follow the shuttle after smashing..of coz both thrilled n excited.. This is how it felt to be like Lee CW occasionally.. LOL.. wif every smash that ur opponent can't defend.. u r juz like "FARK YEAH!!"

then after a few unbeatable smashes.. her partner asked her to switch back to hers..zzZ coz they were on the same opponent team..  LOL... gee...
I SHALL GET A LIGHTER RACQUET ONCE I GET BACK TO M'SIA.. xD

I think I mentioned this in my every badminton posts involving meeting some girls.. LOL.. yes..I find girls with beautiful legs who play sports attractive.. HAHAHA.... gee..u r hopeless..u farking pervert..
but one thing I have to admit..lol..girls with long slender beautiful legs are normally tall.. (yes u get wad I mean here..Hahahaha.... I m short..) xD
n most people will say "aiya..height doesn't matter la..it is the height of d soul that matters..coz it is the character of that person whom u gonna live with" .. LOL..ya..u bet.. hahaha...

okay..enuf of all the drooling over beautiful legs... it would juz b ruining my image.. LOL.. (zzZ u alrd ruined it at the beginning of the post) Lolol...

so ya.. I wanted to take in photography as a new hobby..(if u followed my previous post).. photography not as in taking photos of friends gathering..events or watsoever.. it is more like serious photography which involves some serious photographing.. LOL..photos that I can use to enter competitions.. what did I juz say?
ya.. I wanna take some good photographs n perhaps one day.. I can write something from my photos about anything of everything.. lol.. yes..I found out I do like writing too.. not really writing.. but talk crap.. hahaha

gee... I juz found out I start to have liking in many things... including beautiful legs.. xD

ok.. very long post ady..wif nothing of much importance but crap..lol..
n of course.. u guys knw I was juz joking rite about those beautiful legs.. LOLOL.. (yayaya...u r juz "joking"..Hahahaha...)

beautiful day..beautiful life..beautiful legs..

No comments:

Post a Comment