Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Loving Today and Yesterday...

Just back home from my cousin brother's wedding.. Him, a few cousins and me had lots of fun just now.. we nearly gone wild.. HAHAHAHA......... Plus..the effect of red wine.. hahaha.....

I could see that he was on cloud nine today.. Sure lah!! His bride very pretty ok.. haha.... 
Just now in the wedding.. I could feel tears rolling in my eyes..(but not to the state that I cried ok..HAHA...) coz..time flies.. I could really see everything just now..how time had changed everyone.. 

I could still clearly remember.. The cousin who played all sorts of stupid things with us and the one who always came out with fun ideas is now a grown matured man who can bear the responsibilities on his shoulders.. Just all sort of things came into my mind.. 
How everyone had grown and how everyone has a long winding road awaiting them... The journey of life is just so indescribable and unpredictable... 

At each stage of life..we just have to prepare to move on to another stage.. You just can't stop at the same stage.. This is life.. keep moving on..no waiting and turning back.. 

Maybe I am being sensitive here.. or maybe today the bridegroom is my closest cousin therefore I had so much realisation.. but one thing is for sure.. Family is the source of happiness and they are the one who makes you feel that YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!! 


HAHAHA....... Oh ya.. I wanted to post the photos of my cousin and his bride..but haha..too bad lor.. I respect him and asked his permission just now.. He said,"Michael,不要啦!你要把我妻子的照片曝光给全世界看?!” Hahaha.... then he forced me to drink another half glass of red wine due to coming up with such an idea.. 

Hahaha.... but I can tell you he is really handsome..and his name starts with Lee and ends with Thye.. If you meet him one day on the street and came to know his name.. Don't be captivated by his good looking.. haha..... =D




These two days.. I am really having fun to the maximum and enjoying myself to the max..! 
挑战极限!!
I gotta miss these days.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment