Sunday, May 31, 2009

Final Finished...Fantasy Over

YEAH!!!

Final finished...fantasy over... now what then...? HAHAHAHA...... Of course have fun while waiting anxiously for results..! HAHAHA...
Did not so well in Calculus today.. so.. er... but then who cares?!..it is over!!.. hahaha..... Only cry when results is out (I heard will be out next monday =.=''').. hahaha....

Can't wait to go GEnting tomorrow.. HooRay!!!

ENG 4U>>??%
PHYSICS>>??%
CALCULUS>>??%

hahaha...... it will be updated soon.. hehehehe........

Can keep my guns safely now.... hahaha..... have been using them very frequent these few days...

Now just have to hope for the best... HAHA.....



LALALALALALALALALALA............. ^^



My right hand feel painful but not if compared to my heart.. hahahaha.......




OMG! I just love Counter Strike.. I live to strike!!! HAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey good luck in ur exam results n stuff ya!!!!!! wah pegi genting ya....asal tak ajak??!!!

    ReplyDelete