Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun Questions..

So these be the rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

3. Press skip forward for the answer to the next question.

4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.



1: How are you feeling today?
"Relax (Take It Easy) by Mika" 
hahaha..... true, relax.. I should take everything easy..

2: Will you get far in life?
"Move On by Rain"
I will keep moving on.. hahaha.... 

3: How do your friends see you?
"Be With You by Akon"
OMG!! Don't always be with me.. i want to be alone sometimes.. LOL... 

4: Will you get married?
"Balloons by DBSK"
Erm..Balloons? ya..wedding must have balloons..hahaha... WTH..

5: What is your best friends theme song?
"The Sun by Maroon 5"
haha... yes..as if that joker is the sun..haha... but my brothers are erm..somewhere near the sun.. hahaha... Hope they got burnt..hahaha....[evil]

6: What is the story of your life?
"Beautiful by Akon"
haha.... It better be beautiful.. hahaha..... 

7: What was high school like?
"Big Spender by Adrienne Bailon"
hahaha..... Did I spend alot during high school? hahaha...I think ya..? mana ada?!

8: How can you get ahead in life?
"Free Way by Rain"
hahaha.... free way..I will follow my own way..

9: What’s the best thing about your friends?
"My Interpretation by Mika"
haha... this one I definitely did not cheat..it is all up to my interpretation.. haha...the best thing for them is they are my friend..LOL....Perasan gila! 

10: What’s in store this weekend?
"How to Save A Life by The Fray"
Erm.. I dun quite get this question.. I will save a life whenever and however i can..

11: Describe your grandparents?
"Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson"
WTF?! LOL.... hahahaha.... Smooth Criminal? OMG.. Better don't let my parent read this.. she will kill me..hahaha....because they are her parents and I am calling them Smooth Criminals..LOL... 

12: How’s your life going?
"Goodnight Goodnight by Maroon 5"
Ya.. Goodnight.. I always wanting to sleep.. 

13: What song will they play at your funeral?
"What I've Done by Linkin Park"
haha... WTF?! Better don't play that song! What I have done to die..? hahaha...

14: How does the world see you?
"Inside Your Heaven by Bo Bice"
Is it? hahaha... Inside my heaven.. Not hell? haha.. Hell is on Earth..

15: Will you have a happy life?
"Numb by Linkin Park"
hahaha..... Absolutely..I am numb..What is meant by happy life? is it being together with you? hahaha....

16: What do your friends really think of you?
"Do I Make You Proud by Taylor Hicks"
hahaha..... Friends! Do I make you guys proud..? hahaha...WTH?!

17: Do people really lust after you?
"Give You Hell by The All-American Rejects"
WALAO A.. This one really kick me in the ass.. hahaha...don't give me hell..LOL...

18: How can I make myself happy?
"Home by Michael Buble"
Ya.. correct..!! Home.. I believe home makes everyone happy..

19: What should I do with my life?
"Apologize by Timbaland"
Ya.. I need to apologize to many people.. the name list goes on..never end.. 

20: Will you ever have children?
"Closer by Ne-Yo"
Closer to what? haha... Or should I say..Who? LOL...hahaha.... WTH.. 


Overall very fun playing with those questions.. If free.. please have a go..you will laugh like mad.. hahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment