Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad yet not so bad...

Had a bad yet not so bad day today... Felt an urge to write it down...

First, not enough sleep.. now fell sick.. headache..dizzy..and a bit fever..WTH..

then..hot weather today..even worse the headache and dizziness..

worst..dekstop monitor was pulling my leg.. after on the CPU..screen still black and empty..haih... (I did on the switch ok..)
took almost 2 hours fixing..changing cables.. on and off..check connections..all stuff.. then..still cannot.. went to have a can of shandy..LOL.... after that continue doing all those stupid stuff all over again..
I realised the worst scenario of a computer problem is not infected by virus..not hard disc problem.. nothing major can be compared to a monitor screen blackout..
Imagine! your cpu is normal but nothing appear.. you know it is not spoil but yet it has nothing!
If for system broke down, you know it is spoil and need to be fix.. but this.. you dunno whether it is spoil or not.. Damn it!!

Felt like smashing the monitor down the staircase! and the weather is freaking hot..!

PANG!! just at the moment I wanted to give up, pack all the cables..(I even open up the cpu and clean the interior part! thought something jammed..).. planning to go for shower.. Why not give it the last try and see whether it is ok or not.. *%$#*%$#*$%&($#.. after I press the on button at the CPU.. The DELL! icon appear on the screen followed by windows vista.. then password..

DAMN IT... I didn't even know how it became ok.. If next time this stupid *%$#@& monitor blackout again.. What should I do?!! DARN!!


I will sit back and relax.. wait for the DELL! icon to appear again on the screen...

I hate monitor..!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you write it with grace. I can feel your emotions, your frustrations, as I read it through. Yes, sometimes we just need to take a step back and cool down before temper and irrationality take the better of us. Apparently, the monitor problem somehow imitates our daily life, at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time...smash your computer...

    haha.joking..bot more next time...

    ReplyDelete