Friday, May 15, 2009

3667 Bullets Fired...

People used around two months to fire the 3000++ bullets and I what?! used 2 nights and 1 day to fire 3667 of 0.5mm Armour Piercing (AP) bullets? OMG!! Just hope half of them will hit the 3+ on CPT target... I never ever dream of it hitting the bull's eye (4+)... because half of my gun barrel had been sawed off.. Hope David will not vomit blood after being hit by my AP bullet.. haha....
I tell you.. Machine gun is indeed the best in last minute if you want rapid fire but accuracy very low..
Sniper rifle have to start using one month before.. I only learnt this last night.. LOL....

Why must I do work last minute? Did I procrastinate? As far as I knew.. I never procrastinate..
Haih...



Ok... making decision is hard.. especially those determining your future..
When you do not have any choices to make, you feel jealous of others having more choices than you.. However in the end, when choices came to you, you don't know what to do..
Irony rite? YAya.. Life is Irony.. since the first day you were born, you know that you will go to the grave one day.. HAHAHA...... From cradle to the grave... the only matter is when is it? so, appreciate every moment you are on earth..


Finals is coming. .--> graduation (if everything is going smooth and well..) --> separation with friends again.. (how many friends you want to make in life?) --> shivering in the aeroplane wondering why you have to fly over the pacific ocean --> new life, University..--> 4 years later --> working life --> marry (maybe..who knows?) --> have kids (walao..)--> getting old --> leave the earth...
LOL..... Walao.. [why so irony?).. haha... merely for fun.. sometimes what you planned and think can work doesn't actually work that way and turn out that way.. That is life..

No comments:

Post a Comment