Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Continue...!

If I have walked so far on this road to reach where I am now, Why can't I just continue walking and see where does the road leads me to..?
Don't ever give up..let somebody or something else let you down! But you yourself don't ever give up on yourself...

Since I had kept it for so long..why don't I just continue keeping it and let no one knows about it..? Not today, not tomorrow nor in the future..
Sometimes I did regret I told someone almost everything about myself..not like I felt better after telling.. I had rather kept it to myself although it is hurting, but like everyone says, let time heals it.. hahaha......but I prefer to lock myself in the music world...

Since I knew it is almost impossible, then just continue taking it as impossible and let it go.. I am not Ethan Hunt..hahaha....

May my heart be strong..

Our existence on this planet is equal parts fulfilling and completely senseless, only the little hope of us can keep us going...but will the little hope of yours defeat you? Think about it...

Hope for the right thing...



F**K..! writing blog..the ideas are like flowing current... once shifted to the words document, ideas are blocked everyway... F**K you CPT!! I hate Cormac McCarthy!! Why must you write a book like this?! No Country for Old Men! Thesis...Thesis...T.T

But the movie is nice..haha...

Why must I be cruel to myself?! Just do it!




And.. These few days..damn.. I had spent like..50 ringgit on meals.WTF?! Only 3 days! Why all charged me so expensive? Do I look like damn f**king rich? DAMN!!
Who ever eat economic rice until 7 ringgit?! Damn! not like I take abalone and shark fin..they also dun have la! F!


Just felt like cursing now..sorry for a vulgar post..haha... promise I will not do it again lor..

No comments:

Post a Comment