Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So, today..3:30 pm... officially marks the end of my classes in this one year-ICPU..

I can't describe the feelings.. but I believe many people know what I mean here right..?

One year.. it is way too fast yet some said it is way too long... but what I want to say.. Is..throughout this one year..it changes me..totally changes my personality..(Those victorians definitely will know wat I am saying here...).. I can't say I did very well in this one year but yet neither could I say I did very bad in this one year... I am just doing what I could.. Maybe this is the best I can do.. I am just doing what I always do...Let it be..


Tomorrow finals will be starting.. I hope I can just do my best and nothing else.. Hope I will not leave too many questions blank on the paper... Hope I will get admitted into my choice of university..(Although I am still not sure whether I chose the right one..).. Hope I will pass the 80%... Just hope everything will be smooth for me although I know it won't anymore after today..


Sometimes, hope is really the one you have at the end when you had done your best but there is still no positive outcome... and this nightmare is happening to me right now...


Ok.. finally.. I managed to write something in this post..


I shall forget about everything and sit for the exams this week.. but I know miracles will not happen like last time..

No comments:

Post a Comment