Monday, May 18, 2009

HA____....

What another busy and stressful week I will have.. BEFORE FINALS T.T...
Eng 4U CPT presentation Friday..
Physics unit homework ALL.. Friday..
Calculus portfolio.. Friday.. (I didn't remember I have any organised file.. F**K)
Calculus unit test..last one.. tomorrow.. (I dun understand anything in this chapter..F**K)

Gotta start doing presentation slides now..



Why everything in my life just never ends? Another wave gone.. another wave on its way.. oO Ya.. by the way.. F**K Enistein and everyone related to him..! I just couldn't understand anything in this unit.. Damn..

So now, you know how F**KING stress I am..
Final Finals is next week on 27th.. F**K...!!!!!


Anyone get in my way this week.. I WILL RIP HIS JAW.. DRAIN HIS BLOOD DRY.. KICK HIS ASS.. PUNCH HIS FACE.. UPPER CUT HIM..!! I will DO ANYTHING to MAKE HIM REGRET HE MESS WITH ME!!



I AM NOT BLOODY JOKING NOW!!!

ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. chill... did i just get in ur way.. you can do it .. jia you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA..... No la.. I mean who that irritates me nia..

    Haih.. dun want to add also have to add oil la.. If not.. what else can I do? HAHAHA....

    ReplyDelete