Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lamb..

hahaha..... After a tiring and stressful day, sometimes I would like to give myself a treat..before continue again on the work.. treat like..an awesome meal..LOL.... Sometimes la ok.. not always.. wallet will bleed! most economic one will be sleeping..HAHA....or camping and travelling..(this one not immediately la..have to plan and have it during holidays..) If immediately, how syok it is?! just throw away everything..and go into green jungle..away from the hectic concrete jungle.. HAHAHA.... then everyone will ask where the hell is Michael? ... [Perasan gila.. =.=''']

so, just now I decided to go have lamb chop..LOL....Garlic lamb.. HAHAHA...since last nite no dinner, tonite go for a nice dinner lor.. HAHAHA... the taste was great..!

Sometimes, we really have to treat ourselves better..haha.... I feel great now.. hopefully can stay awake until tomorrow morning...

Ok.. CPT.. continue..

Notice why I put up so many post in one day..? LOL..... just to stimulate my brain cells!!

1 comment:

  1. Wahhh.. treat urself when everyone went back home ya... syokkkk nya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete