Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bullets Shortage..

So, today as usual I brought my AK 47 to campus.. HAHAHA....coz had calculus test..
While I was shooting all the questions..I found out I was running out of bullet..coz never reload last night... Naiz beside me obviously is using sniper..Teh definitely never shoot in his life.. KEng uses taekwando (hand to hand battle..) HAHA..... Fine..so I continue those questions without bullets..and they are killing me.. HAHA..... CAme out with 50% life gone..


Now the remaining 50% use to do CPT slides and physics and calculus.. and... and... and...



I need more BULLETS!!!

HAve to prepare more bullets for Finals.. HAHA.....


Add Bullet..Jia Dan.. LOL...... sounds funny..


HAHAHA...... I have been thinking..If I tell you that I ____ ___.. What will happen? HAHAHA....I can't use AK 47 nor sniper nor M16 nor shotgun in this case.. HAHAHA.....

Left few days more to think...

2 comments:

  1. hahhahaha.. good luck in ur jia dan proces.. LOL.. michael the mickey ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grenades will do...

    ReplyDelete