Wednesday, September 2, 2009

YEAH!!

YEAH!! I like this .. aha~aha~..
Great! My second post in canada. =D

This post is special coz it is my first post in UTM's library!!
Hooray! Shall start my nine o'clock plan soon.. but too bad lo..the library only opens till 5pm.. but tuesday and thursday..till 9!! hahaha.....

ok.. so.. I am sitting here.. typing my blog while others in the library are doing err..research paper? or something related to academic.. I felt I am so "sia sui" now..

Never mind..never mind.. I will have my go in the library typing papers..researching..and a lot more one day.. and after that one day..there will be alot more to come.. HAHAHA....

So..I will take my sweet time now typing my blog.. xD

There is a pretty girl looking at me now .. hahaha... her eyes are blue.. xD maybe wondering why this person is typing blog? lolx...

okok.... so this library has three floors.. Awesome rite? hahhaha..... I really has addiction towards any library..and have the urge to stay here all day long.. but I am not a dull boy ok.. I enjoy outdoors too... hahaha.....

Sorry to all my die hard fans.. (perasan again.. =.=) .. I can't post any photos for you guy's pleasure view coz I dun have a laptop..and it is kinda hard.. but I believe my words make all post great to read rite? hahaha.....doesn't have to be photos painting thousands words.. I can write thousand words... lolx....

Actually I had captured plenty of photos... will post them in facebook one day..

And one thing.. I am pulled towards photography.. like the feeling of holding camera and taking nice shots.. Maybe shall considered to take it as my new hobby..
We..humans..must try new things rite? If not.. life will be damn f***king bored.. xD
but don't the new things ever be bad things.. =)

Ok.. shall go now.. going to borrow some books perhaps.. hahahaha..... and go out today to search for lappy.. with biotech family.. "Beloved"Mat is waiting at home now.. =.= not forgetting Philip.. =D

O Ya.. Here I wish all those who is coming to Canada..and who have reached Canada.. wish you guys have a wonderful life journey in Canada.. Explore yourself and absorb what is good to find your true self.. =) and .. by the way.. All the best in yr academics and social networking..! =)


Ciao for now.. so long.. =D

Again.. It is simple but never easy.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment