Sunday, August 30, 2009

CAD

First time writing a post in canada..
using Philip's laptop...
haih.. not good la everytime using other people's laptop..
but I will buy one here... when I settle down and money is enough..

With a little...trying to make big solution...that is what I am facing now..
but not to worry...I keep telling myself..I will eventually find a way and I will survive at the end.. =)


Ok.. Toronto is a nice city.. the buildings are nice..they are not built close to each other and not packed.. so when u look at them.. it is nice and comfortable coz they look great..
People here are great... services are excellent..especially in the bank.. lolx...
Now I saw and understand what is First Class mentality.. =)

O Ya.. weather here is err... cold? not so cold .. but it is chilling when the wind blows.. hahaha...
looking forward to winter.. haih..but again has to spend money buying winter clothes ..

I know a lot of you want to know what I am doing.. but sorry ya.. I can't update my blog much and often....(perasannya...) and I understand that I might not be able to produce masterpiece anymore coz my mind is so preoccupied with worries... Some of you may not understand why I am always worry.. but never mind..only I know why then it is fine.. hahaha....
I am not worrying without reasons ok... =D (financial crisis is horrible...)



ok... gotta go.. if u want photos .. go look at Philip's or Mathew's facebook.. for my brothers..hahaha..... go to my facebook and find la..lolx..I didn't upload but sure ada kena tagged la some.. xD



Make sure all of you don't miss me ya.. hahaha....coz I am missing each and everyone of you all now.. =)
OMG.. me so celakaly perasan ... =.=



Ok. so long till my next post.. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. hohoohh.... michael, here i am reading your post again... sweet dream and good night!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. mickey in toronto... dun get cold ther... =D

    ReplyDelete