Saturday, August 22, 2009

Best and Worst...

Haih.. damn.. I noticed my arms' muscles are getting smaller.. hahahaha...... xD wtf..
Afraid later can't carry luggages.. =.= if one luggage is less than 23 kg.. at least also has 20 kg la.. where can carry using one hand? =.=

Keep worrying a lot of things.. is this natural and normal? ahaha...

看一步,走一步。I like this phrase..lolx.. or as victorians always say.. Rise to the Occasion.. =)
I think these both phrases can be applied to me.. =D

Don't worry.. things eventually have to be fine... keep saying this to myself..but in vain..

Wish I have a blue color cat from Japan...everything can be solved when it has the pouch in front of him.. xD

Doing my packing ady.. 1%.. hahaha.... you see..I have to do it myself.. =.=
one brain is always slow..

Will I survive? I HAVE to survive...

Things have to be fine at the end..because they just can't go beyond worst.. so.. they have to be fine eventually.. Right? =)

It is like you have done yr best and nothing you do will ever go further than the best you did.. =)

I am trying to put these two phrases in my dictionary...


FINAL COUNTDOWN... =) OR =( ?

No comments:

Post a Comment