Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A post?

Dunno what to write...

Dunno why nowadays lost the ideas and inspiration to write anything..

Is my life too dull nowadays? Hell Ya I think haha...... wtf..

I want adventure but there is no adventure for me..

I want to rock the house but my house too small and I can't rock..

I want to play badminton everyday but I can only play with walls from Mon to Thurs coz my buddies can oni play on Friday..

I want to kick balls but now I think it is too dangerous..coz I dun want to hurt anybody..

I want to party all night long..but party..erm..... Hell Yes to Party!

I want to play the black and white keys whole day...YES..I can do that..

I want to......erm.... anything else? hahaha......

O Ya.. I knw what I can do... Thing that can oni be done by one person..haha

Exercise......! I will do push ups till I can do one hand push up and somemore till I can do with two fingers from each hand only..
I will do sit-ups till my stomach cramp...LOL
I will go lift weight till my arms are like The Rock...

Then....?

xD till nw.. I only have been reading books.. finished 8 books.. All science-fiction..wtf..



Now I am thinking of reading Form 5 textbooks...wtf.. and playing some romantic songs so that the whole house sounds even more emo... and go to the field to bully some kids..coz they are so cute yet annoying when they chase around the swing... wtf xD

O Ya.. Did I tell you my neighbour's dog is so noisy every morning..celaka.. I will shoot him with lastic at its head one day..

and T.T I nearly hit a cat when I was driving last Sunday.. I hon at it but it sat there so I just ran over lo.. xD No la lolx.. I took a corner and ... it still sits there... I think the cat is deaf..or blind? wtf.. If it was the dog beside my house..I will accelerate till 100 km/h and crash IT!! Ya!! Soory.. I just hate dogs.. can't help it.. haha



Life is not so dull afterall rite..? hahaha..... and finally a post is written.. Enjoy reading..!
Who did not finish.. I will kick your ass 10 times when I have the chance... xD



2 comments:

  1. michael...i didn't finish reading...no la..just kidding XD

    very violent wor~~~dun bully children and dogs ar~~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha..... just kidding la.. U think I will kill the dog meh? lolx..if it tough enuf..shoot at the head won't die one.. xD

    ReplyDelete