Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FINAL...

Final Countdown...

Left less than 24 hours.. I will be beginning the new phase in my life..
Flying to Canada.. U of Toronto.. Biotechnology..
Mixed Feelings now.. Excited..nervous..worry..happy..sad...

I may leave my blog untouched for quite a long time I believe.. haha.... If you saw I posted a new thing... Don't be too excited ya.. haha....(It will a great post).. Just to remind..I will stop learning how to blog for a period of time starting 28th Aug..2009.. A big sorry to all my die hard fans.. xD (perasan..)

I started to be interested in genetic engineering..(biotech) hahaha..... I believe wonders can be made by manipulating genes.. HAHAHA.....
since the movie District 9.. lolx...



Don't know what will happen in the future.. but I will leave it to be discussed and to be worried next time... Not Now.. =)

Wish all of you flying to Canada.. All the best in everything and the best of luck in everything u doing... I know I always use this old phrase but I really mean it from the bottom of my sincere heart.. =.=

I am so gonna miss you too... =) Hope we will meet one day.. =D

Actually I have a lot to say here... but if I tell it all... It will be more than 1000 words long... as long as you are my friend.. you will know what am I wanted to write.. =)


One last word for all... All the best to everyone I met in Malaysia..! Thanks you for walking into my life... You will always be remembered.. =)

Hope we will all meet again after don't know how many years.. =D


Bon Voyage to everyone.. ! Voyage not only referring to flight but also life journey.. =)


Again.. It is simple but never easy.. =) Just do your best.. everything have to be fine at the end..

2 comments:

  1. yea =) distinct 9 .. nice movie... haha.. good luck yea.. i know repeated at least thrice.. hhaa =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true.
    keep on believe that everything will be fine at the end.

    HAVE FAITH!


    smile! =)

    p/s: i've the same feeling as us. MIXED UP! dunno what to expect. < (Ain)

    ReplyDelete