Monday, August 17, 2009

Something typed...

Suddenly have an urge to type something in my blog...

So, there is the something I typed.. lolx xD


OK.. I know..I know.. In less than..LESS THAN 10 days I may be flying.. maybe..
and here I am trying to write something in my blog.."Michael Learns to Blog.."
I am just always learning .. never learnt anything and master anything..
I guess..the saying goes.. life is a process of learning rite? haha....
That's me... learning..never try to master what I am learning.. =.=


I am trying hard to entertain myself these few days.. If not.. my mind will wander to somewhere else.. starting to worry about things...hahaha...... U know..the typical me..lolx..
I am wondering... Will everything be the same again? I think No.. they will never be the same..


Another phase of life is gonna happen... and am I prepared??

Let it Be... (My favourite saying in VI..haha... maybe that was what made me a happy man once).. I knew..it will never be the same again..

I don't know there are how many phases in our life.. but no matter what..when the phase came..u just have to go through..there is no turning back.. just like mitosis and meiosis.. =.=

The road in front is just a uncertainty... but I myself will find the road and walk it to the end.. No one can help u unless u help yrself.. =)


OK.. I think I have crapped enough here... Writing something and playing some music always make me feel light.. yeah light... the heaviness in me will just being lifted for a while and put aside...
Shall learn how to draw.. then I can write..play music..and draw.. lolx.. again..learning.. (But definitely not singing.. suara sumbang..HAHAHAHA)

Ok.. shall sleep now.. Sleeping is another happiness.. I enjoy waking up every morning..staring up at the ceiling and let my mind wanders off... or staring in the darkness and let my mind shut down... =)

Ciao.. zzZ
(Sorry to write so long.. =.= I didn't mean it)

2 comments:

  1. "Will everything be the same again?"

    That all depends on the choices you make. It can be the same, worse, or BETTER!

    Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.......... thanks.. I hope it will be better.. =) good choice is us to make..

    ReplyDelete