Monday, August 17, 2009

District 9


Last Saturday went to watch "District 9" at KLCC with my bro.. haha..... Great movie.. *Two Thumbs up*! For those who believes in the existence of aliens, u will definitely enjoy this movie..

The movie plot: An extraterrestrial race forced to live in slum-like conditions on Earth suddenly find a kindred spirit in a government agent that is exposed to their BIOTECHNOLOGY.. hahaha...

I found it amusing when biotechnology is mentioned in this movie..hahaha.... WoW! Worth watching..! My rating for this movie: 9.0.. =D
Imagine a human evolved into the alien species..and can only use the weapons from the aliens..coz his DNA strand contains the aliens' DNA which can only activate those weapons.. and BOOM! all action in the end of the movie.. my favourite..hahaha....

The movie is very touching I can say... where a human sacrifice himself to save the alien who came from another planet...
And sometimes humans can be very selfish towards their own race when it concerns about their own safety and advantage..

Go watch it when you are free.. =) A great movie of the year..and meaningful I can say.. =) for me.. it is Better than Transformers ..

2 comments:

  1. wow really ma... i want to watch too ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahaha.... for me it is really nice..

    But at the starting of the movie..i thought wtf it is so boring..coz it looks like documentary..with facts and news..hahahaha.... but then that is to make the whole thing looks real..hahaha....

    so.. overall a great movie for me..

    ReplyDelete